What is CATI?
We would like to highlight the benefits of using CATI.
Our platform CATI - Community for Accounting, Taxes and Insurances is the online portal of CB and allows registered users to access all relevant information for work. It is an ECM-based information-Tool and is accessible worldwide with password authorization.
CATI provides you with in-depth and up-to-date information in the fields of:
- Group Accounting (CBK)
- Accounting Systems (CBG)
- Balancing and Guidelines (CBR)
- Taxes (CBS)
- Insurance (CBV)
as well as
- DB Shared Service (CS.B)
Among our users are:
- (1) all users of accounting systems, like SAP, SeMa, WInI, etc.,
- (2) colleagues involved in the consolidated financial statements,
- (3) members of the SSC Berlin, Bukarest or Manila, and
- (4) all other colleagues working with CBK, CBG, CBR, CBS und CBK.
CATI provides you with e.g.:
|Support-Information *||Information from SmartClose|
...and much more!
* For registered SeMa- and WInI-users the registration for CATI is obligatory.
Subscribe to the CATI-Newsletter to get updates on system limitations of accounting systems (via adhoc newsletters) as well as monthly information about new content in CATI (per Standard Newsletter) direct to your inbox.
Newsletter registration is possible for CATI users (or via superiors or IT rollout managers).