Why does the login with my BKU user data not work?
Here we explain the reasons why the login with your BKU user data may not work
If the login with your BKU user data does not work, this may be due to the following reasons:
- You have not used your current BKU password.
- You do not yet have a personal CATI account (see FAQ 2)
- Your BKU password is about to expire and your current BKU password violates the new BKU password rules. In this case, please change your password yourself.
The following specifications must be adhered to according to the new BKU password rules:
- Please note that you must enter the new password twice.
- The password must be at least 12 characters long and must not correspond to the last 6 passwords used.
- Passwords must not contain the account name or parts of it.
- The password must contain three of the following categories:
- Capitals (A-Z)
- Lowercases (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Other alphatic characters (e.g. +, #, *, _)
If the password has been changed, it cannot be changed again until 24 hours have elapsed.